标题：manufacturer of ** from China.
This is Eason from Shandong JAC industry Co,.LTD.We are the professional manufacture of **in China for about 10 years.
Now we are exporting our **to ABC company in your country.
I know you are producing ** using our **.
Raw material in low price makes your own products more competitive in your market
Waiting for your email for further discussion.
Please notice your best rate CIF to Port **.
Also enclose your COA and package picture with your offer.
Very glad to get your reply.I believe we have chance to cooperate.
To comply with your request,I would like to give you an offer as follows:
period of Validity:
Period of Shipment:
Please refer to the attachment to get the COA and pictures of package.
Looking forward to your early reply for further discussion.
By the way,I have checked your website.There is something wrong with the page:*******.It is wrong program.Your customer cant leave a message here.Maybe because of this you have lost some customers.
Thanks a lot for your warm reminder.We never realized this problem before.I will tell my webmaster to correct it.
I will check your price and your COA.Later will return back to you
Await for your confirmation
This is Eason from Shandong JAC.
We discussed the chance to cooperate about ** 5 days ago.
But i have not got any notice from you.
Have you placed the order to purchase***?
This is Eason who are seeking a chance to cooperate with you about **.
Maybe you have placed the order now.
If yes,could you be so kind to tell me why you chose other business partner
We are really serious to every customer.If you can tell me our disadvantage,we will try our best to adjust to comply with you.
Yes,we have placed the order to our regular supplier.
Compared with their price,your price is in the high rate.
But i remember you,you helped me.I will keep in touch with you.15 days later,we will restart our new order discussion.And I will notice you.
Please offer your best/lowest price CIF to ***.
As you know ,we are now buying **from RRR Company .If your price is not competitive at all.We still have no chance to do business. Early reply is appreciated.
I have reported your request to my general manger and got a very competitive price.
1020usd/mt,payment LC at sight.
If you have anything not satisfied with my offer,please dont hesitate to notice me.
Our target price is 990usd/mt.Please reconsider.
By the way,we always use 30% TT in advanced and 70% balanced by DP at sight.
Waiting for your confirmation to place the order
I will report your requirement to our boss to get the most competitive price for you.
I will revert to you within one hour.
Please be noticed that if you cant accept 990USD/mt.We have no chance to start our business.
Await for your good news
I have tried my best to get your target price,But our boss told me the lowest price we can accept is 1010USD/mt.
we know you are buying **from RRR company.
I think you have compared our COA and RRR company's products.
IF OUR PRODUCT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE COA WE GAVE TO YOU ,WE PROMISE TO ACCEPT RETURNING CARGOS WITHOUT ANY DELAY.`
After compositive comparison,I think you can accept our offer.
Waiting for your confirmation
Thanks a lot for your detailed explanation.
How about 1000usd/mt？
The payment will be 30% TT in advanced and 70% balanced by DP at sight.
Please confirm with you sales contract.
I really want to start our business with you.I will try to have a discussion with our boss again.
As you the price is very low.Nobody will do the business without enough profit.
If you can accept 30% TT and 70% LC at sight.
I believe is much easier for us to apply your targe price
Please consider and give me a notice at once.
We dont want to change our payment method.
We always use 30%TT and 70% DP.
Please check with your boss if you can accept your decision determines our business.
Please revert as soon as possible we will close this order within today
To show our sincerity to cooperate with you,we have decreased our price to the bottom.
Can you tell me why you insist on this kind of payment?
To start our business,I suggest 100% LC at sight.
It is fair to both of us.We give up 30% deposit.
What is your opinion.
What do you mean?1000usd/mt,according to the payment LC 100% at sight,right?
Confirm at once!
Yes,the price is 1000usd/mt CIF to port **.
The payment is 100% at sight.
If you confirm,I will make the sales contract for you at once
But I think there are too many charges if we use LC
We still believe DP is best payment for both of us
What do you think?
Yes ,you are right
But if we use DP as the payment.You have to pay 30% first.
It means you have to pay almost 20000usd first to us,after about 40 days,you will get the cargo.
It means during these 40 days ,20000usd is your sunk cost.
I think you are an expert of business,you do know the meaning of sunk cost.
Compared with the sunk cost of 20000usd,the charge for LC is nothing.
LC is the best payment for you!
I will make the sales contract to you
Dear VP Eason,(称谓完全不同了，VP是我的职位，副总经理)
How smart you are.
I must admit you are the best sales i have met.
You are a real business man!
Await for your Sales Contract to close this order