外贸常用通讯英语知多少?

告知通讯目的

-I am contacting you for the following reason

我因以下理由,希望与你联系了解一下情况

-I was referred by…and would like to…

我是经…介绍,并且我希望能够…

-I've found your company profile on (website)…, I would like to…

我在(某网站)上找到了有关贵公司的概况资料…我希望能够…

提及之前的联系内容

-Thank you for your letter of March 15…

谢谢你在3月15日的来信…

-Thank you for contacting us about…

谢谢你与我们联系有关…

-In reply to your request…

以回答你的来信要求…

-Thank you for your inquiry regarding…

感谢你来信询问有关…

-With reference to our telephone conversation yesterday…

有关我们昨天在电话里所谈到的内容…

-I would just like to confirm the main points we've discussed in our last correspondence…

我希望能够确认一下我们在之前通讯中所谈妥的几个要点…

提出通讯要求

-Could you please send me…

请你帮我寄过来(相关资料)…

-Could you possibly tell us/send us…

你是否能够与我们告知/寄过来(相关资料)…

-In addition, I would like to receive…

还有,我希望能够收到(相关资料)…

-It would be helpful if you could send us…

如果你能够与我们寄过来(相关资料),将非常有帮助…

-I am interested in (obtaining/receiving…)

我希望能够拿到/收到(相关资料)…

-Please let me know/update me about…

请与我告知/请与我说明一下(有关某事的)最新进展…

询问有关订单

-We are pleased to place an order with your company for…

我们很高兴与贵公司下订单,具体需要货物为…

-We would like to cancel our order number…

我们想取消之前的订单,订单号码为…

-Please confirm receipt of our order.

请与我们确认一下收到我方发出的订单。

-I am pleased to acknowledge receipt of your order number…

我很高兴与你确认一下你所下的订单内容,号码为…

-Your order will be processed as quickly as possible.

我们将尽快处理你的订单。

-Unfortunately these articles are no longer available/are out of stock.

很遗憾,这些货品已经不生产(不进货)了/现在正缺货。

讨论价格问题

-Please send us your price list.

请给我们送一张你们的价格列表。

-We have pleasure in enclosing a detailed quotation.

我们很高兴与你附上一张(你询问货物的)价格明细。

-We can make you a firm offer of…

我们可以与你一个最实惠的价格…

-Our terms of payment are as follows:

我们的付款条件如下:

-Our terms are as given below:

我们的交易条件如下:

-Please send us a copy of the L/C ASAP so that we may proceed with arranging shipment for your order.

请尽快寄给我们你们信用证的复印件,这样我们也好快一些就你们的订单安排送货。

结束用语

-We hope that you will find the terms quite reasonable and acceptable.

我们希望你能够对以上的交易条件觉得实惠,也满意。

-Please reply with your quotation/order/comment at your earliest convenience.

请在你最快方便的时间内与我你的价格/订单/答案回复。

0 个评论

挖掘海量数据,第一时间反映跨境电商行业的热门风向,为跨境客户提供真实客观的市场决策依据。

要回复文章请先登录注册