We are contacting you because you appear to have violated the policies of "Misuse of ratings, feedback, or reviews", "Misuse of sales rank", "Misuse of Search and Browse" on our site. Prohibited behaviors on Amazon.com include, but are not limited to:
• Hiring 3rd parties to try to improve ASIN rank and/or reviews
• Sending packages to addresses where the recipient does not order or expect them
• Soliciting or accepting false or fraudulent orders
• Placing orders for your own products
• Compensating buyers for purchasing your products (including claim codes)
If this conduct continues, you will not be eligible to sell on Amazon.com. To learn more about this policy, we encourage you to review the “Misuse of Sales Rank”, “Misuse of Search and Browse” and “Misuse of sales rank” sections of the “Prohibited Seller Activities and Actions” page in Seller Central Help (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/G200386250).
Seller Performance Team